Saturday, August 14, 2010

Crispy Chicken Fingers

I made these chicken strips last week.  Of course they're all gone now but seeing the pictures of them make me hungry for them again!  It's been difficult to find a good chicken strip at the store or in a restaurant.. last month I went to a place I thought should have good food and... the chicken strips were bland and boring!  And the frozen things from the supermarket have an ingredients list longer than this blog post...!
 
I've made chicken strips before, they turned out great!  I followed the ATK recipe closely and these turned out equally as great!  It went smoother than the first time I made them - this is going to be a perk of cooking more.. getting used to doing things, finding the best way to do it..


Ingredients List:  flour, eggs, breadcrumbs, boneless skinless chicken breasts, salt & pepper, vegetable oil


Whenever I fry something up, nearing the end of the cook, the oil gets really frothy... I think next time I will filter the oil halfway through.. perhaps it's food remains sitting in the oil...

No comments: