As I read more articles, blogs, websites about the way I want to be (happy, calm, minimalistic?), I keep find more links to awesome people and articles!
I had stumbled upon Gretchen Rubin and her Happiness Project a few weeks ago and have been reading her posts (absolutely amazing!)...
A little later I found Chris Guillebeau's The Art of Non-Conformity website.. gathering inspiration from him for following my dreams and creating a business..
These are 2 people who, when I read their stuff, inspire me to be more, or to be more of myself.. and really work on making myself happy and making my life exactly how I want it to be..
THEN the other day on Facebook I saw that she had done a question and answer with Chris Guillebeau!! A collision of awesomeness!
So today Gretchen Rubin's site led me here, to an interesting minimalist site (which I haven't even had time to explore fully yet!).. which led me to this guy's project of getting the things he owns personally down to 100 items in his 100 thing challenge!
Now... having a lot of stuff in boxes still (from being in a semi-transition move), I am sure I have a billion more than 100 things... but I've been working on getting rid of 1 thing per day for like a week now, so I am going to join the experiment and start working on getting my things down to 100! Whenever I move I'm slow to unpacking 100% of the stuff.. so inevitably there are things I haven't seen for a very long time and I always think that if I haven't really been missing it or have forgotten I have it - do I really need it? Probably not!
This is going to be tough, but very awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment